Cubic Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Intoxciated Penguins/popdog15's Application

Go down

Intoxciated Penguins/popdog15's Application Empty Intoxciated Penguins/popdog15's Application

Post  popdog15 Sun Dec 16, 2012 2:04 am

Steam Username: jaf625 for my actual steam username, but in-game I go by Intoxicated Penguin.
Steam-ID:STEAM_0:0:41002162
Recruiter[IfAny]: Why CosmicSeagull of course!
Why do you deserve this?: I'm a fairly well known admin on another community, and I've run my own servers for different periods of time. Actual servers, not just listen servers or anything of that sort. I still run minecraft servers, though, this is for Garry's Mod! I'm known to be reasonable, and not be kick/ban happy, and the players usually enjoy playing with me. (That is, if they're in a normal mood.) I don't think making me admin would be a bad choice, though, if it turns to be, I'd be perfectly fine with being permanently banned for my actions as it would be needed. I wouldn't want to bother players, and as admin I would prevent players from bothering others.
If you have any questions feel free to add me on steam and message me in that format.
Do you like Potatoes?: As the vegetable, yes. As a person that really is ignorant, or stupid, I don't like them, but I can put up with them.
Additional Skills: [Lua/Mapping/None] (This doesn't affect your status, just a poll) I can map (some, I'm not great.) , and am working on learning gLua.

popdog15

Back to top Go down